Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Expectant Father, by Armin Brott

Extremely enjoyable and informative read for fathers-to-be. My wife has literally a stack of books to read during her first pregnancy and I constantly stole one title or another to learn about what she was going through and what to expect for the biggest moment of our lives. The fact that her books only addressed issues from a feminine perspective made me feel that I was constantly out of my element. Brott's book, which makes you laugh out loud, has much of the same practical information about pregnancy and birth, but discusses all those "guy issues" that go through a man's head. Reading it is like sitting down with the boys and talking about your concerns with people who understand you and see things from your angle, but who also have a lot to teach you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to thank you for the kind words about my books. Please feel free to write if you have any questions or comments. Armin Brott